LISC AmeriCorps San Diego 2009-2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LISC AmeriCorps San Diego 2009-2010

LISC AmeriCorps networking site for 2009-2010

You are not connected. Please login or register

Read First: General Information From Jana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

I am excited about our service project! Cythia and Ariadna will both check on the availability of Sherman and MAAC to host the Career Day. Jana will secure refreshments.

We agreed at yesterday's meeting to have our AmeriCorps Week service project be held with YouthBuild and that members will put together a Career Day for youth. Other members may try and secure attendance from other youth and parents at their sites & an invitation should be developed so members may start inviting people.

Please view the discussion areas to sign up for and begin discussing how to coordinate the peices of our service project. Please remember this is a team effort and all should aim to contribute equally. The quality of our service project will rest upon the participation and teamwork of all, think of it as a "team building" training Wink. Once we know what we need to accomplish in your focus area- please let me know what resources you need (printing, supplies, etc) and I can see that they're made available.

https://liscacsandiego.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum